1. We place a high value on individual dignity and will strive to protect the personal information handled by RIKEN GENESIS in accordance with our in-house regulations, in compliance with legislation, national government guidelines, other standards in regard to personal information, and social norms.
2. We will obtain, utilize, and provide personal information by fair and legal means, and will put in place practical measures to ensure it is not used for anything other than its intended purpose.
3. We are highly aware of the risks of illicit access, loss, damage, falsification, and unauthorized disclosure of personal information handled by RIKEN GENESIS, and will both put in place necessary and rational safety measures to prevent this, and respond appropriately and swiftly to correct any problems that may arise.
4. We will establish a contact point for inquiries regarding the personal information handled by RIKEN GENESIS, respond sincerely with any complaints or issues raised by customers, and deal with them appropriately and in a timely manner.
5. We will establish and implement a management system for the protection of personal information, and engage in its continuous improvement.
Enacted April 1, 2009
RIKEN GENESIS Co., Ltd.
Yusuke TSUKAHARA, CEO
Tel: 045-521-8781 Fax: 045-521-8786