1．Scope of Application
2. Individual Regulations
3. Membership Registration and Management of Member ID and Password
(1) Customers who use this service must register as members on this site.
(3) RIKEN GENESIS shall issue customers who have registered as members with a member ID and password. RIKEN GENESIS accepts no responsibility for any damage due to the handover or loan of member IDs and passwords to a third party.
(4) RIKEN GENESIS may revoke a member ID for reasons such as existing business dealings with a customer.
4. Establishment of this Sales Contract
(2) RIKEN GENESIS may not fulfill an order from a customer for reasons such as existing business dealings with the customer or the fact that the product that has been ordered is out of stock.
5. Methods of Ordering, Pricing, and Cancellations
(1) Orders for products shall be placed by means of the customer inputting the content of the order on the designated page of this site, and sending it online to RIKEN GENESIS over the Internet.
(2) Prices of products shall be the amounts displayed on the Order Confirmation page at the point at which the customer placed the order.
(3) When ordering, the customer must input the required information, including the delivery address for the product and the customer's name, address, telephone number, E-mail address, credit card number, etc.
(4) The customer may change or cancel their order during the period between the start and finish of the official ordering process. In this case, they must notify RIKEN GENESIS of their wish to change or cancel their order.
6. Methods of Payment
(1) Payment for products may be made by either of the methods below.
・Single payment by credit card
If the customer chooses to pay by credit card, this payment shall be in accordance with the terms of membership of the credit card company used to make the payment. In the event of any dispute between the customer and the credit card company, recovery agency, or other party, with respect to obligations other than the cost of the product, this shall be resolved between the customer and the credit card company or other company concerned.
If the customer chooses to pay by bank transfer, RIKEN GENESIS shall notify the customer of the account into which the transfer is to be made, and customers are requested to transfer the cost into this account within 7 days of the date of notification by RIKEN GENESIS. Bank transaction charges are to be paid by the customer.
7. Dispatch of products
(1) If a product is in stock, it will be dispatched within approximately 8 business days from the date on which the transaction is approved by the credit card company in the case of payment by credit card, or from the date on which payment is received into the RIKEN GENESIS bank account in the case of payment by bank transfer ("business days" refers to days other than Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays, year-end and New Year's holidays, summer holidays, and other days on which RIKEN GENESIS is closed).
(2) If a product is not in stock, it may take between 2 weeks and 2 months from the date of the sales contract until it is dispatched.
8. Exchanges due to Breakage or Contamination
(1) RIKEN GENESIS makes every effort to check the quality of its products, but in the event that a product has been damaged or contaminated, RIKEN GENESIS shall replace it with an undamaged or otherwise unharmed product, excluding those products prescribed in paragraph (3) of this Article.
(2) Customers wishing to exchange products as provided for in paragraph (1) of this Article shall inform RIKEN GENESIS within 8 days of product delivery, and shall return the product concerned to the address specified by RIKEN GENESIS in a timely manner.
(3) Please be aware that the following products cannot be exchanged under the provisions of the regulations in this Article.
・Products that have been damaged or contaminated for reasons that are not attributable to RIKEN GENESIS
・Products for which 9 or more days have passed without the customer completing the online exchange procedure
9. Limitations of Liability, Etc.
(1) RIKEN GENESIS shall endeavor to revise the content of this site to ensure that it is always accurate, but is unable to take responsibility for the accuracy of the content of this site, with the exception of deliberate or gross negligence on the part of RIKEN GENESIS or circumstances specifically prescribed by law.
(2) The responsibility for a product borne by RIKEN GENESIS shall be limited to the cost of that product, with the exception of deliberate or gross negligence on the part of RIKEN GENESIS.
shall apply to the handling of personal information.
(2) This sales contract conforms to Japanese law.